When we say time series, we mean a streaming sequence of tuples each with a timestamp and a floating point value [timestamp, value]; the value arises from a sensor taking a measurement of a real world, physical process at some sample rate, often significantly greater than 1 Hz. We have won grants from the Department of Energy, ARPA-E, and the National Science Foundation. If you have ever wanted to join a startup whose management is primarily technical and who has market traction before the Series A, this is that opportunity.
A Little About You
- You're self directed.
- You're sharp and intellectually curious.
- You're friendly.
- You are persistent.
- You want to improve.
- You believe in open source software.
- You enjoy building and creating.
- You are happy working remote or co-located.
- Believe in using your powers for good and "growing the pie," instead of trying to get a slightly bigger slice for yourself.
- Team first - we have and will continue to build a zero politics environment.
- Eager to join a small, talented, and like minded team.
- Excited to collaborate with some of the best and the brightest in the world including the RISELab (the successor to the AMPLab), UC Berkeley, and multiple National Laboratories.
- Appreciates and maximizes the opportunity to work from home.
- Agree with the Python Code of Conduct.